MA Dance Health & Safety Update
At MA Dance, we are planning events with student, staff, and community sagety as the first priority.
- We will not be holding hotel or university camps this summer. While we are sad to not have some of our traditional locations, we believe this is the best choice for summer 2020. We hope if you typically attend an overnight camp, you will look at some of our other options this summer; don’t worry, we will be back in Summer 2021.
- Private Camp options can meet all of your needs. Schedule a private camp today! You can customize what your students focus on and learn during a private camp and let MA Staff come to you. Act fast! Dates will fill up!
- We are running a virtual leadership camp July 132-14. Join dancers and staff across the nation on July 13th – 14th for cutting edge leadership and dance workshops. group Registration and Individual Registration available! Even if you don’t plan to require your entife leadership team to attend, you can offer it for those who want to sign up on their own.
- Digital curriculum will be available for purchase. If you can’t make any type of camp happen this summer, you can still get the 2020 Summer routines! Staff will teach choreography from our outstanding instructions.
- 5 Routines for $500 – You select the genres and levels
- 10 Routines for $750 – You select the genres and levels
- All 23 NEW 2020 Summer Routines for $1,000
Stay engaged with MA Dance! check out our social media channels. We are offering great FREE classes, routines, and more. Encourage your students to follow MA and stay connected with our instructors!
Feel free to contact us with any questions!